Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grandchildren are....











the crown of the aged...




I do not feel aged, but compared to a child, I suppose I may look and even act aged! I have been gifted with children and grandchildren and would probably die if any one of them was taken from me. They have filled my life with suprises, laughter, hope, beauty, curiosity, realization, spiritual stretch marks and many reasons to be on my knees in prayer! I adore them! This adoration makes me see God's love. His love for them is so much greater, I could never properly explain it. He knows and does what is best for us and I feel so thoroughly blessed that he chose me to be the mother and grammy to these precious people!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Beautiful children! : )

Children are a blessing, truly so...

Hope all is well!